Welcome Post

My name is Kira and I will be your guide through this little food & drinks adventure.

Seeing that I have time on my hands right now and because I have been toying with this idea for quite a while...well this is it. I started an official cooking blog. Or well, a blog where I will talk to you about food & drinks. Sometimes this can also mean just food items or so, stuff I didn't make myself but that I want to talk about. I will try to update this place as regularly as I can!

Now, I know the name will sound strange to some people but there is a meaning behind it. It is not necessary to know this though, if you're a casual reader.

What I do want to draw your attention to though, are my different categories. I'll have 7 basic categories on this blog and the entries will be marked with the associated colors!


Categories & Colors:

★★★Red★★★ = Meat Dishes

★★★Blue★★★ = Fish/Seafood Dishes

★★★Purple★★★ = Drinks/Sauces

★★★Orange★★★ = Snacks/Small Dishes/Finger Food

★★★Pink★★★ = Desserts/Sweets/Fruit

★★★Yellow★★★ = Soups / Pasta

★★★Green★★★ = Vegetable/Vegetarian Dishes


I hope you'll have fun reading this blog. If you have any questions or comments regarding the things I post, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'll try to get back to you as fast as I can!

Comments

  1. *w* I'm really looking forward to this blog!
    (You might want to rethink your choice of color for soups and pasta, because it's really hard to read the yellow on white background)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment